Monday, December 28, 2015

10 Reasons Why you should update your TH9 War Base today

So  the first update performed as expected.  Clash dropped out of the number 1 spot for apple mobile games.  A mild drop to number 2.  But that is the kind of thing that gets people’s attention.  Yes there is always a fair amount of noise about change of any kind.  But the original update was clearly an over correction that somewhat wrecked the economy of the game.  So there are two fixes in the system now that do what I was making noise about.  They generate resources during attacks.  Or more to the point they generate enough resources that attacking in farm mode is not a totally boneheaded thing to do.

That was what I was seeing after the initial update.  The more you attacked, the less resources there were in the game.  People were draining the game of purple and gold to pump up DE.  So of course the 1 gem boost came in and everyone with a brain boosted the DE drills and you saw the results of that.  Most our big guys hopped to DCA and fought hero down.  Now that episode of our history is drawing to a close.  But it was clearly there in the DCA war vs punak where all our big guys had one hero down.  That war went about as badly as you would expect.

Anyway we are getting back to normal now that the gem boost is over.  The update gave you the treasury which is rock solid. Unlike the prior CC rooftop storage, this is unbreakable.  In my case I can cache 2.6 Million of resources there.  Meaning for an 8 Mill upgrade I only need 5.4 million in the lootable storage.  That is huge for the low defense cities.  Famous is a 10 playing without inferno’s.  So this makes that 9.1 construct of ours much more viable.  Lab does go down for a few days, but I am pretty sure I can get all my upgrades done.  In general what I do is try to clean 9’s in war with golems when I am trying to save up for a big purple upgrade. Much cheaper than Drag 5 atts. Right now it is Pekka 5 that I am holding for.  It will be a day or two more but it is looking like I will get there.
Powered by Blogger.
Scroll To Top